Text SING to 70144 to donate £3
About the campaign
It doesn’t matter if you’re a good singer or a bad one, a celebrity or an enthusiastic amateur, Sing for your Heart will get you reminiscing over your favourite songs as well as raise money. Sing, donate and nominate and know that the money you raise will help fund research to help youngsters like Jaxon.
Who we are
We train the experts of tomorrow by funding unique Masterclasses for surgeons to ensure they are trained in the latest pioneering techniques. We also offer Healthy Heart Grants to help communities to live healthier lifestyles and have developed children’s exercise prescriptions to help children who have undergone heart surgery or are living with a heart condition to keep their hearts healthy.
and our featured videos
Here’s how to do it
- Sing however and whatever you want (as long as it’s no swear words or discriminatory lyrics)
- Have fun with your nominations, let’s get Mums, Dads, kids, friends, everyone singing for their heart this year
- Use our suggested copy to make sure your video has the most impact possible: I’m *** and I’m singing for Heart Research UK, I’d like to nominate ***, *** and *** Sing ***, *** and *** it’s over to you!
- Make yourself a homemade poster with ‘Text SING to 70144 to donate £3 on’ or write it on your hand and hold it up so that everyone knows the number to text to donate
- Get competitive, get colleagues together and challenge a rival company or supplier, get singing as a group and nominate another choir or group to beat you on style and prowess!
Text SING to 70144 to donate £3 to Heart Research UK
Or donate on our website
Sing, donate, nominate!